Half of Rare Breed Lamb Box
Slow grown quality lamb perfect for the freezer. From local Hebridean or Black Faced Suffolk herds, grass fed for superb flavour.
- Legs of Lamb on the bone (approx 1-3 roasting joints)
- Shoulders of Lamb on the bone (approx 1-3 roasting joints)
- 6 x Cutlets (packs of 2, approx 100g each)
- 6 x Loin Chops (packs of 2, approx 100g each)
- 2x Lamb steaks (approx 180g each)
- 2 x Minced lamb
- 1 x Breast of lamb
- 2 x Lamb burgers (packs of 2 approx 100g each)
|Cut:||Half a Lamb|
|Shelf Life:||5-7 days|
MIN WEIGHT: 7.5kg+
All orders are delivered on either Thursday, Friday or Saturdays each week to ensure your delicious pork arrives fresh. You will receive an email with your delivery date. All orders are packaged in special woolcool packaging, click here for more information.
Keep in fridge and use by the date on the label. Freeze if you do not plan to use within 2 days. Once frozen defrost thoroughly and eat within 24 hours. Do not refreeze once thawed. Unable to freeze eggs and/or mushrooms. Keep these in the fridge for longevity.